Bloomberg Businessweek Names Herndon One of Best Places to Raise Kids
Local radio news WTOP 103.5 FM recently reported that Herndon, Va. has been named as one of the best places to raise kids in the D.C. area.
According to the WTOP report, Bloomberg Businessweek selected one community in both Virginia and Maryland for the distinction.
Its Businessweek listing records Herndon, which branded itself the “next generation small town” in September, as a town of about 23,000 in the midst of the Dulles Technology Corridor that boasts low unemployment, good schools and kid-friendly performances on the Town Green.
Visit the WTOP website to read the full story by Hank Silverberg.
For the full listings from Bloomberg Businessweek, click here.
(Photo courtesy of herndon-va.gov/)
|< Prev||Next >|
- 08/12/2014 - Young Professionals Networking Mixer
- 08/19/2014 - Global Mixer
- 08/20/2014 - Power of 30: Powerful Women - Look and Feel Your Best
- 08/21/2014 - Get Started NOVA: Network, Learn, Pitch
- 09/05/2014 - Banking Luncheon
- 09/09/2014 - Free Fundraising Seminar: How to Increase Your Fundraising ROI