Please note that registrations generally open 2-3 months prior to the event. Visit the Events Calendar for more information about a particular event or to register.
- GovCONnections Luncheons – The Dulles Regional Chamber of Commerce (DRCC) serves one of the nation’s foremost high-tech corridors and acts as a resource for more than 1,000 business members in Western Fairfax and Eastern Loudoun County. Many of our programs deal with workforce issues. Open to members and prospective members.
Government contractors provide critical jobs for many of our fellow citizens. However, the seasoned but smaller among them tend to be underserved. To address the needs of growing government contractors, the DRCC is launching a focused effort to better support this important group through networking, workforce development, outreach and advocacy.
- Chamber 101 – Luncheon program that presents the many benefits and programs of the chamber to new and prospective members. Third Wednesday of each month. There is extensive networking on site so attendees are asked to bring business cards! Lunch will be provided. Online pre-registration is required and limited to the first 40 people.
- Awards Gala – Winter gala honoring businesses that have achieved extraordinary excellence. An opportunity to get all decked out, participate in a silent auction, dance the night away, and network. all in an elegant gala environment. Stay current on information for the 2014 Awards Gala. The Awards Gala Committee was voted the 2013 Event Committee of the Year.
- Casino Royale - A funfilled evening at the tables which yields STEM scholarships (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) for six area high schools.
- Herndon Festival Golf Tournament – A perennial favorite, played the Thursday that signals the opening of the Herndon Festival. Captain’s Choice format, lunch, dinner and beverage carts. Played at the Herndon Centennial Course.
- Hispanic Business Reception – A multi-cultural celebration, each year with a different Hispanic theme, featuring Latino business leaders, ethnic cuisine and entertainment. This event occurs in the fall.
- Innovate Conference - Held in October, a one day conference welcoming the economic opportunities of change.
- Skeet, Scotch & Cigars – A country outing for business executives, including team clay shooting with instructor guidance as needed, lessons with skeet, followed by an evening of heavy hors d’oeuvres with your favorite scotch and cigars.
- Mixer – Monthly after-hours networking sessions hosted at various chamber members’ offices. 4th Thursday of the month; except in November and December when they are held on the 3rd Thursday of the month. Pre-Registered: Members $15, Non-Members $25. At the door: Members $20, Non-Members $25.
- Business, Bagels & More - Dynamic monthly breakfast networking. Second Friday of the month, 7:45 am. Pre-Registered: Members $15, Non-Members $20; At Door Members $20, Non-Members $25.
- Newsmaker Luncheons – Networking and luncheon with major speaker addressing topic of interest to businesses.
- Power of 30 – Various functions throughout the year staged as women’s networking events. Members only $45.00
- Young Professionals Mixer - Event to help connect established professionals with up and coming professionals. Meets once a month. Members - Complimentary. Registration required. Attendees are responsible for their own drink tab.
- Grand Openings – As they are announced, members are encouraged and welcome to attend.
- T3 (Training, Transitioning, Teaming) – An event to host a selection of exhibitors who focus on hiring and supporting veterans who are making the transition from the military to civilian workforce, they also provide free advice to all veteran job-seekers as well as collect resumes for current and future positions. The event includes breakout sessions.
- Friday Night Live! – Summer series of free concerts on the Herndon Town Green, May through August each Friday night (except the week of Herndon Festival). For more information, visit our website.
Holiday Sing-Along and Christmas Tree Lighting – Annual event held the first Saturday in December at dusk in front of the Herndon Old Town Hall. Town of Herndon's Hometown Holidays Schedule
- Chantilly Day – The Dulles Chamber of Commerce has built Chantilly Day to create a sense of community during this day of fun and celebration. Over one hundred local businesses will participate and thousands of people will visit! Chantilly Day will raise money for local organizations including Chantilly and Westfield High Schools.