Get Connected! Join One of our Exciting Committees.
Get involved with your fellow business colleagues... with your community... with students... with our legislators. We invite you to find your niche and join a committee.
Information on Committees:
You may view committee objectives and meeting times by linking to the committee’s page below.
Participate in Open Committee Meeting:
You may participate in an open committee meeting in person or by phone. If you would like to attend by calling in you will need to first notify a staff member that you would like to call into a committee meeting. Once that is set up you can call in by calling 218-844-8230. The access code is 410912#.
Participate in the Dulles Chamber Member Forum:
You may participate in committee discussions by visiting the Dulles Chamber Member Forum. Visit the Member Forum for the latest committee news including meeting minutes, and interesting discussions. Just another way to get more involved with your Chamber.
Dulles Regional Committee:
- Ambassadors - Learn More
- Asian Business Committee - Learn More
- Business & Community Impact Committee - Learn More
- Centreville-Chantilly Chamber Committee - Learn More
- Economic Development Committee - Learn More
- Education and Workforce Committee - Learn More
- Environmental Committee - Learn More
- Government Contracting Committee- Learn More
- Health & Wellness Committee - Learn More
- Herndon Chamber Committee - Learn More
- Hispanic Business Council - Learn More
- Marketing Committee - Learn More
- Membership Committee - Learn More
- The Coach's Corner - Learn More
- The Power of Thirty - Learn More
- Veteran and Military Support Committee - Learn More
- Young Professionals Committee - Learn More
Inclement Weather Policy for Committee Meetings, Leadshare Groups & Events.
If the Fairfax County Public Schools:
Are closed: there will be no meetings or events that day or that evening.
Open late: there will be no morning meetings or events, but afternoon and evening meetings or events will continue as scheduled.
Close early: there will be no afternoon or evening meetings or events.
Cancel evening activities: there will be no evening meetings or events.
This policy is also be posted on our events calendar.